WHAT Personal Data Do We Collect and WHEN?
We ask you for certain personal data to provide you with the products or services you request. For example, when you make purchases, contact our consumer services, request to receive communications, create an account, participate in our events or contests, or use our Sites or Apps.
This personal data includes your:
• Contact details including name, email, telephone number and shipping;
• Login and account information, including screen name, password and unique user ID;
• Personal details including gender, hometown, date of birth and purchase history;
• Payment information;
• Images, photos and videos;
We comply with local laws and do not allow children to register on our Sites or Apps when they are under the legal age limit of the country in which they reside.
TOOLS to Manage What Personal Data We Collect
When using our Apps and Sites, we also provide in-time notice or obtain consent for certain practices. For example, we will obtain consent to use your location or send push notifications. We may obtain this consent through the Apps or Sites or using the standard permissions available on your device.
In many cases, your web browser or mobile device platform will provide additional tools to allow you to control when your device collects or shares particular categories of personal data. For example, your mobile device or web browser may offer tools to allow you to manage cookie usage or location sharing. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with and use the tools available on your devices.
WHY and HOW Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We use your personal data in the following ways:
To Provide the Features of the Sites, Apps, and Services You Request
When you use our Sites and Apps, we will use your personal data to provide the requested product or service. For example, if you make a purchase on mommed.com or participate in an event or promotion, we will use the contact information you give us to communicate with you about the purchase, event or promotion. If you contact our consumer services, we will use information about you, such as delivery or payment information, or the product you have purchased to help you resolve a problem or question.
HOW You Can Control Your Information
● You can delete your account at anytime, and all Personal and Device Information, along with any stored media (video or images) will be permanently deleted. This option is available on the Settings page inside your account.
● You can download your stored media and archive it yourself. You can also delete individual pieces of media that you don’t want saved anymore on our servers.
● You can review the information that is stored in your account by visiting the Settings page inside your account.
Privacy Contact Information