Cleansing is an essential part of any skincare routine and a right facial cleansing brush can help your work more effective and efficient.
Why is cleansing important?
- Cleansing facilitates the removal of dirt, oil, and other unwanted debris. Throughout the day the skin on your face is continually covered with bacteria, pollutants, viruses, dirt, and old (dead) skin cells. Cleansing will remove this surface build up and allow a clean palette for other skincare products that follow thereafter. and an advanced scientific and safe skin care device creates a new scientifical & safety way to deeply clean your skin, while protecting skin from pulling, pricking and paining.
- Cleansing is the best way to prep your skin for other skincare products. Congested pores can not only cause breakouts but also prevent the absorption of other skincare products, cleansing daily will help to clear your pores and ensure that the active ingredients in your moisturisers and serums can penetrate the deeper layers of the skin.
- Cleansing helps manage pH levels of the skin; enabling sufficient water and product retention, boosting hydration.
How to Cleanse Correctly
- Using a cleansing device(e.g facial cleasing brushes) massage the cleanser around your face for at least one minute. This will allow enough time for a thorough cleanse, really working the cleanser and its active ingredients into the skin. If you have time we would say 1-3 minutes is the optimal time.
- Do not be harsh with cleansing such as over washing, scrubbing or rubbing,
- The temperature of the water matters too. Hot water doesn’t open pores and cold water won’t close them either. In fact, hot water can strip your skin of essential oils and switching water temperatures will only put skin into shock, so it’s best to rinse with water that is lukewarm or cold water.
- Follow the instructions of the cleanser. The company will also provide how best to use their cleansers.